Sunday, 22 November 2015

Kings of War project, first Terrain piece

I feel at this point that I do not have enough unfinished projects so I've started yet another.

I've never played WHB or owned an army, but I had always planned to dip the proverbial toe at some point. Now that it has been replaced by Age of Sigmar (which I have no experience of either) I have decided to spend a bit of money with Mantic and Kings of War instead.
I managed to procure a Mhorgoth Rising starter set before they went OOP and I also picked up a 2nd Edition rulebook from Twisted Pinnacle.
Before I've even finished glueing and started painting I decided to start work on some terrain peices, this is the beginning of the first.


Constructed entirely from recycled mounting board, cereal packets and coffee stirrers.







4 comments:

  1. Very impressive modeling skills there. I can't wait to see it painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Constructed entirely from recycled mounting board, cereal packets and coffee stirrers." Just the way I like to roll too!

    Kitbashing, making something cool from otherwise useless household detritus is a really enjoyable part of this hobby for me....looks like it is for you too!

    Consider yourself "followed", not stalked! Just followed :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks One, I spotted your Dreadnoughts on LAF the other day and now I've seen them on your blog. Very nice indeed!

      Delete
  3. That's a pretty cool build, you gotta love scratch building!

    ReplyDelete